Clayview Home Health Service Inc. implements programs and services to provide comprehensive quality Home Health Care in the patient/client’s home.
We are accredited by The Joint Commission and governed by a volunteer board of directors.
- We address the patient/client’s unique psychological, safety, self-esteem, and self-actualization needs in a client plan of home health care.
- Clayview Home Health Services Inc serves as a resource for the client, the client’s family, and the community. We provide health care education for the client, the client’s family, and the community. Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical/vocation Nurses, Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapists, Medical Social Workers, and Home Health Aides will provide these services.
- Clayview Home Health Services Inc. implements methods of screening applicants and evaluation their progress regularly in order to be able to provide quality personnel.
- Clayview Home Health Services Inc. provides current and accurate personnel records, including verification of current license/certification and health records.
- Clayview Home Health Services Inc. maintains open communication with clients, employees, and physicians via frequent contact in order to achieve quality and cost effective care.
- Clayview Home Health Services Inc. continues to adhere to standards set forth by Federal, State, and Local Governing Bodies.
- Clayview Home Health Services Inc. does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, disability, or age in its treatment, participation in programs, services, activities or employment.